Free Fundraising Help and Support for Welsh heritage organisations27 / 11 / 2014
Are you a heritage organisation based in Wales? Do you need help with any aspect of your fundraising?
Whether you’re new to fundraising or just need some new ideas to freshen up your organisation’s approach then WCVA’s Catalyst Cymru-Heritage Fundraising project can offer you free help and support to develop your fundraising skills and success.
Who is Catalyst Cymru – Heritage Fundraising for?
Catalyst Cymru – Heritage Fundraising is open to all all staff, volunteers and trustees within the heritage sector in Wales including:
- Historic environment
- Landscape and natural heritage (historic gardens, wildlife, woodland)
- Industrial, maritime and transport
- Museums, libraries and archives
- Intangible heritage (such as the preservation of memories, or oral history projects)
What’s on offer ?
- FREE fundraising training, workshops and networking events tailored for heritage organisations*
- Helpful fundraising ideas
- Tips on how to fundraise
- FREE fundraising information and advice
- Inspirational Case studies of Welsh organisations that have achieved fundraising success
- Heritage Learning Zone
- Funding Search
Training and advice is aimed at organisations of all abilities and levels of experience, will be delivered at locations throughout Wales and held in places and times suitable to you.
*Some training courses will carry an administrative fee of £20. Please see training and events page for further information.
To find out more visit the Catalyst Cymru website